Custom Frame Pack Perfect Photo Guide
We've developed a system for accurately designing your pack from a simple photo with a few guidelines. Please also reference the example photo to make sure you're on the right track!
Send a perfect photo, get a perfectly fitting pack!
- Tape a ruler, tape measure, or other measuring device to one of the bike frame tubes.
- Mount any other packs you'll be using on the bike. This ensures we avoid strap interference.
- Make sure your water bottle bosses are visible. This may require you to remove bottle cages or back out the bolts a few turns so they're visible under the cage. If you're ordering a half frame pack, it's a great idea to include an additional photo with your usual bottles in their cages so we can maximize space without interference.
- Move far enough away that both wheels are completely visible in the photo.
- Squat down so you're shooting directly at the center of the frame triangle. Don't take the photo from standing!
- Make sure you're not shooting on ultra wide angle mode or with a fisheye lens. Shoot! Then upload the highest resolution version of your photo that you can.
- Engage in revelry.
- Photo not high enough resolution.
- Photo taken too close.
- Photo taken with ultra wide angle lens (too much lens distortion).
- Photo taken from above the bike or off to one side.