At Cedaero, we believe a frame pack should fit your frame perfectly, and that's why we don’t offer stock sizes that only "kinda fit." And since you’re ordering a custom pack, you can get it in the color (or colors!) you want, with the options you want! Our frame packs are fully padded on all sides, which provides structure and protects your gear and your bike's frame. The 1000D Cordura and 15oz waxed canvas exterior fabric options are water resistant, and hold up to hard use. Silver 200 denier nylon brightens up the interior (waxed canvas packs get black liner by default), and we added a mesh pocket inside for sorting out items you want easy access to. We opted to use a #9 Ideal water resistant zipper that opens easily without getting jammed up. The Nanosphere coating on the zipper repels water as well as dirt and grime. No, it’s not waterproof, but from our experience it keeps the water out, is easier to use, and lasts far longer than urethane coated zippers. We can usually use some of the bike’s water bottle bosses to attach the lower half of the frame bag to the bike without Velcro for a super clean look, but the choice is yours if you prefer the ease of the Velcro straps. The 2nd drive-side zipper option includes a horizontal velcro divider between the compartments unless otherwise specified.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Electric Pink, Electric Lime, and Highlighter colors are more prone to fading with heavy sun exposure ***
How to take a perfect photo:
We've developed a system for accurately designing your pack from a simple photo with a few guidelines. Please also reference the example photo to make sure you're on the right track!
Send a perfect photo, get a perfectly fitting pack!
- Tape a ruler, tape measure, or other measuring device to one of the bike frame tubes.
- Mount any other packs you'll be using on the bike. This ensures we avoid strap interference.
- Make sure your water bottle bosses are visible. This may require you to remove bottle cages or back out the bolts a few turns so they're visible under the cage. If you're ordering a half frame pack, it's a great idea to include an additional photo with your usual bottles in their cages so we can maximize space without interference.
- Move far enough away that both wheels are completely visible in the photo.
- Squat down so you're shooting directly at the center of the frame triangle. Don't take the photo from standing!
- Make sure you're not shooting on ultra wide angle mode or with a fisheye lens. Shoot! Then upload the highest resolution version of your photo that you can.
- Engage in revelry.
- Photo not high enough resolution.
- Photo taken too close.
- Photo taken with ultra wide angle lens (too much lens distortion).
- Photo taken from above the bike or off to one side.
Please double check your frame size! We can't guarantee a perfect fit if your specified frame size doesn't match your photo.
Current turnaround time for custom packs is 6 weeks.